Last updated: (01 September 2020)
1. Who are we?
We only use your personal information to provide and improve the site. By using the site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
Registration and other account information
After you register on our Website to use our Services, we may collect the following information about you:
o if you register using your Google Account: name, surname and email address;
o When you sign up using your Facebook account: We collect first and last name from your Facebook account and your Facebook IDs. In the event that you grant Facebook permission for its privacy application in the app (which appears shortly before you sign up to our Platform), we may collect your gender, age or email identification according to the permissions you have been granted; and
o when you register using your mobile number: mobile number.
Depending on the choices you make when signing up for our Services or during the process of obtaining our contracts and services, you may choose to provide the following personal information:
o your name;
o Email address;
o Telephone number;
o your address;
When visitors leave a comment on a site, we collect the information displayed on the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser agent’s thread to help detect spam.
When uploading photos to a website, you should avoid uploading photos with embedded location information (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors can download and extract location data from images on the website.
When you leave a comment on our site, you may choose to keep your name, email address and website in cookies. All of this has been easy for you, so you should not fill in your details again when leaving a comment. Those cookies will last for one year.
When you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie has no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we will also set various cookies to store your sign-in information and your screen display options. Login cookies last two days and optional cookies appear for one year. If you sign out of your account, your sign-in cookies will be deleted.
This cookie does not include personal data and simply displays the publication ID of the article you just edited. Expires in 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, photos, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as a visitor visiting another website.
The protection of your personal information is important to us but remember that there is no Internet transfer or 100% secure electronic storage. We are constantly striving to use the commercially sound methods to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its complete safety.
4. Use of Your Information
KonnectBee may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the use of our service.
- Managing Your Account: Managing Your Registration as a Service User. The information you provide can give you access to the unique functionality of the service available to you as a registered user.
- To conclude a contract: to develop, comply with and enter into a contract for the purchase of products, goods, or services purchased or for any other agreement with us through the Service.
Your information can only be shared in the following situations for / because:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and evaluate the use of our service, to contact you.
- Business Transfer: We may share or transmit your personal information relating to, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with specific products, services or promotions.
- Other users: when you share personal information or interact in other public places with other users, such information may be visible to all users and may not be shared publicly outside. When you connect with other users or sign up using a third-party communication service, contacts in the third-party communication service can see your name, profile, photos, and job description. Similarly, other users will be able to see descriptions of your work, connect with you and view your profile.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
Other Legal Requirements
Our Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the hope that such action is required:
o Comply with legal obligations
o Protect and protect the rights or property of the Company
o Prevention or misconduct that may be related to the service
o Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
o Protection to protect legal debt
6. How long does it keep your data
If you leave a comment, comments and their metadata are permanently saved. This is to enable us to view and authorize any comments that follow automatically instead of holding them in the queue.
Users who subscribe to our website (if any), also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their information at any time (unless they are able to change their username). Website administrators can view and edit that information.
7. What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left a comment, you may request that you accept the export file for personal information that we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. Anytime you ask us to delete any personal information we hold about you. It does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
8. Where we send your data
Visitor feedback can be tested using the default spam detection tool.
10. Contact Us
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org